12 Week Build to Olympic Distance Triathlon - Intermediate Plan
Lee GardnerAll plans by this Coach
The 12 Week Build to Olympic - Intermediate/Advanced Plan is a training plan designed for athletes training 14-17 hours per week in their build-up to a key race, with recovery weeks at 10 hours or less. It is assumed that the athlete beginning this plan will have several years of endurance sport training history. It is recommended that the athlete be able complete separately 2000 meters of swimming, a 2 hour bike ride, and a 90 minute run before beginning this plan.
Please feel free to contact me with questions regarding this plan. I can be reached by email at email@example.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?