Olympic Finisher Plan Easy Sessions
Peter NaegeliAll plans by this Coach
Just a very basic plan, no complicated session, no trackwork, just pure fun to get prepared for your first Olympic Distance or Sprint Triathlon,,, can be easily extende on demand fromn the 10 weeks to a longer period by repeating the basic and specific preparation.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:54 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|0:55 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|0:55 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|0:59 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:54 hrs||0:40 hrs|
||0:55 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||0:55 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||0:59 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?