12 Week Olympic Distance Level 3 (Advanced) Plan
Andrew DollarAll plans by this Coach
This plan targets the advanced athlete looking to excel at the Olympic distance level. The athlete should possess plenty of racing experience and a fundamental understanding of zone/power/pace training.
The plan begins with over 9 hours of weekly training. Nearly each week consists of 3 swims, 3 bikes and 5 runs. The plan is built around strong, intense workouts so the athlete should bring a strong aerobic base into the program. The program peaks at 11.5 hours with the majority of that week dealing with race specific speed.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?