Epic Half Long Distance Swim Training 12 Weeks
Chris Myers, Ph.D., CISSN - Peaks Coaching GroupAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for the triathlete who wants to increase their swim volume during the base training part of his training cycling. This 12-week program prescribes the average training time per week of 2.5 - 3.5 hours. Each week will consist of 4 workouts: 2 endurance workouts, 1 workout focused on drills, and 1 workout focused on strength & speed. The athlete will need standard swimming equipment: fins, paddles, kick board, and goggles.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?