Outstrip EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
If you want to have a real shot at being successful in a full distance tri, you NEED to have a well thought out plan.
This program is designed for all ability levels. The program incorporates KEY workouts and OPTIONAL workouts based on your availability and desire to train. It is a more cost effective alternative to hiring a full time coach. You will have access to a coach during the duration of this program.
If ZERO optional workouts are completed, the plan peaks out at about 15 hours per week, where if all optional workouts are competed, you would cap out at about 25 hours per week.
The plan comes with description of intensity zones, nutrition recommendations, and fueling recommendations. You will have access to a coach to answer basic questions about the program at any time.
If you have questions about this program contact Coach Paul. firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.