Swimming for Triathletes | MASTER SWIMMER
Tony RichAll plans by this Coach
For triathletes of all distances that are Master swimmers, looking for swim workouts with stroke diversity to supplement their training. The swim program comes with a companion eBook and video with periodization designed to decrease a triathletes "Base" (pace per 100 yds./mts.) by 10 seconds in 20 weeks. Program is created and updated by USAT and USMS Masters swim coach Tony Rich, founder of EventHorizon endurance sport.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?