Ironman Training Plan - Intermediate: 12-19 hrs/wk
Rav DigheAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is for intermediate to experienced athletes who want to finish off their final weeks in training specifically targeting an Iron distance event. This plan also includes testing protocols to enable you to re-establish your heart rate zones as you are in the process of accommodating the training stress required in this plan. There is a short 2 week taper, which provides athletes with adequate recovery before the big event!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:01 hrs||1:39 hrs|
|5:45 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|3:26 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|1:51 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:32 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:01 hrs||1:39 hrs|
||5:45 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||3:26 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||1:51 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:32 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?