Nick SaundersAll plans by this Coach
• 12-week progressive plan
• There are 3 swims, 3 cycles and 4 runs on average per week.
• Structured power cycle workouts that can upload to Zwift or similar platforms
• Bike zones set using Coggan formula
• HR zones set using Joe Friel formula
• Every 4th week is a recovery week with an option to race
• One day off a week
• Detailed description of each session
• Sessions downloadable to Garmin or similar devices
• Optional sessions if you feel like skipping a session
You should be able to swim 3km, cycle 90km and run 18km before you start this plan.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or changes you would like to make to work around your schedule.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?