24 Week Long Course 140.6 Beginner Plan
Andrew DollarAll plans by this Coach
This plan is intended for an inexperienced or first time Long Course 140.6 athlete. The plan prescribes training based off heartrate zones and/or rate of perceived exertion (RPE). It also includes periodic field testing to help the athlete define zones and effort.
This plan makes the following assumptions about an athletes fitness level: Ability to swim a 1500y workout, ride 25-30 consecutive miles and run at least 40 minutes.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?