18 Week Intermediate Long Course 140.6 Plan
Andrew DollarAll plans by this Coach
This is an 18 week intermediate level training plan for the long course 140.6 athlete. The training will include varying intensities, long endurance builds and race simulation practice. The plan is designed for an experienced athlete.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:06 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|5:58 hrs||6:00 hrs|
|2:21 hrs||1:19 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:06 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||5:58 hrs||6:00 hrs|
||2:21 hrs||1:19 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?