MSquared Coaching- 28 wk Long Distance (Finisher)
Michael MastersAll plans by this Coach
Beginner to long distance finisher in 6 months. A tough journey and one which you will endure but enjoy. It starts of relatively easy but progresses to some tough sessions, physically and mentally preparing you for one of the best things you will ever complete.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:07 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|1:50 hrs||1:25 hrs|
|5:26 hrs||6:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:07 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||1:50 hrs||1:25 hrs|
||5:26 hrs||6:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?