12 Weeks To Peak Iron Performance - 16-24 hrs/wk - Free Email Responses
Coach Luke of Balance PointAll plans by this Coach
Free email responses at email@example.com
This training plan is designed to help an athlete achieve there best for an event that is 12 weeks away. There are a few assumptions that need to be made when using this peak phase:
1. the athlete must have the training structure to be able to complete 15-18 hrs of training per week and balance recovery.
2. the athlete must know there Balance Point HR or they can also use the heart rate that correlates with their FTP.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?