24 Week Long Course 140.6 Chattanooga Beginner Plan
Andrew DollarAll plans by this Coach
This plan is intended for an inexperienced or first-time Long Course 140.6 athlete training for Chattanooga. The plan prescribes training based off heart rate zones and/or rate of perceived exertion (RPE). It also includes periodic field testing to help the athlete define zones and effort.
This plan makes the following assumptions about an athletes fitness level: Ability to swim a 1500y workout, ride 25-30 consecutive miles and run at least 40 minutes.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:45 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|2:10 hrs||1:25 hrs|
|5:01 hrs||6:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:45 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||2:10 hrs||1:25 hrs|
||5:01 hrs||6:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?