LONG-DISTANCE TRIATHLON, POST-RACE RECOVERY PLAN, 4-WEEKS (FREE WITH COUPON CODE)
Joe FrielAll plans by this Coach
- Plan is intended for a triathlete who has just completed a long-distance triathlon (swim = 4k, bike = 180k, run = 42.2k)
This is a four-week recovery plan designed for a triathlete who has just completed a long-distance triathlon on the previous weekend and starts on the Monday following the race.
This plan guides the user safely, day-by-day through a gradual return to normal training. Training volume gradually increases with changes in intensity remaining small throughout. The emphasis is on general body strength, skill enhancement, and aerobic endurance fitness. At the end of the plan you will be ready to start Base 3 training in preparation for the next race of the season.
To get this plan for free, use coupon code “free” when prompted.
After your event, please provide feedback on how this plan worked for you. Thanks again for your interest in my training plans, and I hope your training and racing go very well this season.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?