BPC Performance SystemsAll plans by this Coach
This is NOT a couch to doing a full iron event plan. We don't recommend that approach. This plan assumes you've completed at least one half iron distance event. It also assumes you have been consistently training or have gone through a preparation period that has you to doing at least 8-10 hours per week.
Follow the plan, dial in your nutrition and hydration and you'll be fully prepared to cross that finish line with a huge smile on your face. Much better than the alternative, which involves crawling and drooling on yourself, followed by some quality time with a volunteer medical professional.
This plan is included in the BPC Squad membership, and also includes a community of like minded athletes and coach support. Check out more about the BPC Squad at https://buildpeakcompete.com/squad
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.