Hunter Allen & Peaks Coaching GroupAll plans by this Coach
You are ready, it's time. You have finished a Long Distance Triathlon or maybe a few. You are ready to go for a top ten. Be in the hunt, push yourself and be competitive, maybe even get a taste of the podium. If that's you? Then this is your plan. You are going to be focused ,and have to train hard. You are going to need some time as well and 12+ hours a week will do it. You'll need a power meter, a heart rate monitor or a pace based device, but I figure you already have all those by now anyhow, or you would be looking at this advanced plan. Get focused. Get this plan and go for it.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?