Hunter Allen & Peaks Coaching GroupAll plans by this Coach
You are ready, it's time. Time for a FULL !!! You can do it. You have done a half, some Olympic distance events and it's time to take the leap. This plan will have you finish the FULL and not be absolutely destroyed. It would be nice to walk the next day, right? If you are ready to make the commitment, Then this is your plan. You are going to be focused ,and have to train hard. You are going to need some time as well and 12+ hours a week will do it. You'll need a power meter, a heart rate monitor or a pace based device, but I figure you already have all those by now anyhow, or you would be looking at this advanced plan. Get focused. Get this plan and go for it.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.