Clive BoultonAll plans by this Coach
This is a season long plan for the highly competitive Masters athlete (50+) looking to be competitive for World Championship Qualification from a European September/October Race with the W/C slot for the following year.
The plan peaks at 14.40hrs and typically features 3xSwim, 3xBike, 3xRun for the bulk of the plan, there is an additional ride on weeks where 'brick' sessions feature, the plan also has a requirement for open water sessions through the peak weeks.
In taking on this plan the athlete will have competed in triathlons for a number of years, will have previously qualified for the World Championships at full ot half distance and will have a very solid base of training behind them from previous seasons.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?