25 WEEK BEGINNER IRONMAN PLAN + email access to Coach
Paul JonesAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for beginner athletes training for their first IRONMAN distance event.
For this plan you should be able to train around 10 hours per week - up to 15 hours. The workouts are prescribed based on power for cycling and a mixture of HR, Pace and RPE (Rate of Perceived Exertion) for running.
The plan includes home-based Strength and Conditioning workouts.
There are more plans available from Coach Paul Jones, depending on your ability:
ABOUT THE COACH:
Paul Jones has fifteen plus years Triathlon coaching experience. He is a British Triathlon Level 3 Coach and a Triathlon Australia Performance Coach as well as an IRONMAN Certified Coach. Paul is head coach at F4L Triathlon Coaching. Paul's training plans are designed to accommodate your lifestyle whilst developing your fitness, endurance for a peak race-day performance.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?