Dr. Sebastian Zeller & Dan LorangAll plans by this Coach
This plan is the final part of our series preparing you for your season highlight. After having prepared the body for the upcoming season in the base and build phases, specific training aims to economize the system and inhibit your anaerobic metabolism. Long rides and runs necessary for completing a long distance triathlon will not be plain workouts but include specific training elements. You will be introduced to many new workouts and see long distance training from a different perspective. Moving away from boring monotonous sessions to the optimal combination of run and bike workouts making the best out of you! Have fun during the training and and all the best for your long distance race!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?