Jennifer MeyerAll plans by this Coach
TriSmart Training Systems has created a 12 week training plan designed to help a triathlete peak/taper for their Fe-Man Full Distance race. TriSmart has geared this program to an athlete who has already completed 4-6 months of base building and who currently trains 12-15 hours a week, The athlete should be able to run for 2 hours, cycle for 4-5 hours (80 miles) miles comfortably, swim for 1 hour (3500 yards). This plan can be used with a heart rate monitor but it is not necessary.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?