16 week Base Period Full Distance Fe-Man Triathlon
Jennifer MeyerAll plans by this Coach
TriSmart Training Systems has created a 16 week base training plan designed to help a triathlete prepare for their Full Distance Fe-Man Triathlon season. TriSmart has geared this program to someone who was trained for triathlons for 2 years and has completed a half distance Fe-Man triathlon. The athlete should currently train 8-10 hours a week, be able to run 8 miles at a time comfortably, cycle 40 miles comfortably, swim 3000 yards comfortably, and can commit up to 15 hours per week in the hardest weeks. This plan can be used with a heart rate monitor but it is not necessary.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?