Jennifer MeyerAll plans by this Coach
TriSmart Training Systems has created a 16 week base training plan designed to help a triathlete prepare for their Full Distance Fe-Man Triathlon season. TriSmart has geared this program to someone who was trained for triathlons for 2 years and has completed a half distance Fe-Man triathlon. The athlete should currently train 8-10 hours a week, be able to run 8 miles at a time comfortably, cycle 40 miles comfortably, swim 3000 yards comfortably, and can commit up to 15 hours per week in the hardest weeks. This plan can be used with a heart rate monitor but it is not necessary.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.