Sean RileyAll plans by this Coach
One of the key determining factors that is a measure for success is consistency. Consistency is driven by routine and this routine evolves into patterning. Once your mind and your body gets into a pattern then a concrete base can be built.
This program is designed to build a routine that patterns the body and mind for goal acquisition.
Traditional training programs look at doing your long rides on the weekend where people who work a Monday to Friday usually have more time. Unfortunately with a changing world more and more people are working on the weekend and have to fit there traditional two days off during the week.
This program moves the long rides to Friday and frees up more of your weekend to do more family and work related activities.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?