24 week IRONMAN Tallinn Triathlon, Strength and Mindfulness for the Holistic Athlete
Heather Casey, USAT L2, CSCS PeakStateFit.comAll plans by this Coach
Heather Casey, CSCS - RSCC*D, USAT Level 2 and Ironman Certified Coach designed this 24 week training plan for intermediate to advanced level athletes racing 140.6 distance triathlon.
Injury prevention is the number one goal for all of Coach Casey's plans and private coaching clients. Benefit from her background as a certified strength and conditioning coach with many different core workouts infused in this training plan.
Be mentally strong and confident on race day by using Coach Casey’s weekly mental skills training and podcast suggestions on the training plan. This plan includes: targeted strength and injury prevention, testing protocols and mental skills.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?