25 weeks Ironman plan for experienced athletes
Tatjana IvanovaAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for experienced athletes, who have been in triathlon training for several years and finished at least 2 half-Ironman races. It is built on a 3:1 cycle (3 weeks load - 1 recovery) and uses HR and Watt as key performance variables.
The principle of progressive overload guides the 25 week preparation to get you ready and in top form for your Ironman. Each session has a rich description and all strength & conditioning sessions have visual guides attached.
The plan has been tested dozens of times by my athletes and myself and has lead to 100% successful finishes.
It also guarantees fun and a lot of joy in effort!
Happy training! Coach Tatjana
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?