Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
This plan is a 30 week BEGINNER triathlon plan for the Full long distance (140.6).
The plan will take you from a complete novice and build you up to achieve you goal of completing a Full distance triathlon. The plan progresses you through a Base Stage (week1-10, average 8-9 hrs/week), then Build Stage (week 11-20, average 13 hrs/week) before the Peak stage (weeks 21-30, average 15 hrs/week).
Your longest week will be 20 hours, so you need to be committed in your desire and goal.
All workouts are written in plain easy to understand English and based on heart rate zones.
By the end of the 30 weeks you will have excellent fitness and be ready to race and finish your 140.6 Full Distance Triathlon
Join and like my Facebook and Insta page @pinnaclemultisportcoaching where you can post your queries on your plan and will provide feedback
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.