24 Week Full Iron Triathlon | Intermediate
Mark SaroniAll plans by this Coach
Winning is a Mindset Not a Spot on the Podium
This Intermediate level plan is made for athlete's who want to PR but can't quit their day job. This is our most versatile plan as it will work well for a 12-16 hour finisher who wants to improve their time OR a fast age grouper who has limited time to train & needs every session to count. The workouts are detailed & structured so that no workout goes wasted.
"As far as the program is concerned, I could not be happier. I can honestly say that I am race ready not just to finish but to PR. I can literally see improvement not just in my speed but in how I feel and how confident I am. A full IM is a long race and lots of things can happen. Should I not hit my target time, it won't be because of the plan but because of my own race execution."
- Balanced training load between sport disciplines
- Avg training of 11.5 hours per week
- Detailed workout instructions
- Consistent strength training & mobility throughout plan
- Race planning & execution tips
- HR monitor
- GPS smart watch
- Swim paddles, pull buoy, & fins
- Access to gym or basic strength equipment
- **A powermeter is recommended but not required
The Ideal Athlete for this Plan Will:
- Have been racing for 2+ years & completed multiple half & at least 1 full triathlon
- Want to achiever a PR
- Need to balance training with a busy work & family schedule
Recommended Prior to Starting
- FOUNDATION Plan
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Workout exports to Garmin, Zwift, & other platforms
📩 Additional Information
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:21 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|1:15 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|5:17 hrs||6:35 hrs|
|0:38 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:00 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|0:09 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:21 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||1:15 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||5:17 hrs||6:35 hrs|
||0:38 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:00 hrs||0:10 hrs|
||0:09 hrs||0:10 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?