D3 Multisport COVID-19, 6 Week Swim Bands/Bike/Run and At-Home Strength - Zwift, Rouvy, Trainerroad
Mike Ricci: USA Triathlon Elite Coach and Coach of the Year. IMU Coach and Training Peaks U CoachAll plans by this Coach
THE MAIN GOAL OF THIS PLAN IS TO HELP YOU STAY ON TRACK WITH YOUR TRIATHLON TRAINING DESPITE TRAINING AT HOME. COME RACE DAY, YOU WILL BE READY TO GO!
Many of us are training at home, without a pool to swim in or a gym to strength train in due to COVID-19 and this plan is for athletes of all abilities who would like to maintain (and even improve) their fitness during this time. DESIRE. DETERMINATION. DISCIPLINE. Our plans set you up for success!
Author: Mike Ricci
- Founder, Head Coach D3 Multisport, Inc. 2000-present
- USA Triathlon Coach of the Year and 2017 USAT World Team Coach
- USA Triathlon Elite Level 3 Coach (1 of 19 in the US)
- Coached the University of Colorado Triathlon team to 4 straight National Titles 2010-2013
- Coached multiple National Champions, Kona Qualifiers, and 1st yr. triathletes
- Coached the AG National Champion in 2015 and AG World Champion in 2016 (25-29 AG)
Length: 6 Weeks
This 6 week Bridge program is a progressive plan that will help you improve your fitness over this tough period of time.
Our programs are designed for the age group triathlete who has a busy life with a full-time job, a family and/or other responsibilities. In this program, the swim band workouts are on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. You can move the workouts to however it fits into your schedule. We do recommend 4 days of dryland swim band training in order to improve. This plan also includes At-Home strength workouts, using common body weight exercises, along with bike workouts that can utiliize a smart-trainer and Zwift, Rouvy, or Trainer Road. Take it the next level!
Our plans set YOU up for success. The main goal of this plan is to help you achieve your best race! Mike has been coaching for 25+ years and uses that collective experience to help each individual athlete be successful at any level. His passion for the sport and wisdom gained from coaching thousands of athletes goes into designing a plan. He has taken the guesswork out of training with this plan and looks forward to helping you too.
Please check out our other training plans too. We leave no stone unturned in helping you reach your goals. Purchase of this plan includes:
- The opportunity to be a part of one of the top Ironman Club Teams in the World
- D3 'Terminology', and 'Determining Heart Rate and Power Zones' documents
- Access to premium content on our website and instructional videos in all 3 sports
- Strength training and core workouts with accompanying videos
- Inclusion in Team D3 and access to our private Facebook group to ask our USAT certified coaches questions
- A chance to race in a really cool kit :-)
If you have questions email Coach Mike and learn how we get it done for our athletes: www.D3Multisport.com
IRONMAN®, IRONMAN 70.3® and IRONMAN Triathlon® are registered trademarks of World Triathlon Corporation (WTC).
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:34 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|2:38 hrs||1:50 hrs|
|0:26 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|0:38 hrs||0:15 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:34 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||2:38 hrs||1:50 hrs|
||0:26 hrs||0:10 hrs|
||0:38 hrs||0:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?