All-American 12-week Advanced Off-Season (Triathlon)
David HansonAll plans by this Coach
During the off-season, athletes start to wonder: "What should I do now? My season is almost over so what can I do to race faster next year?"
This off-season training program concentrates on aspects often forgotten by most athletes during the racing season, such as Motor Skills, Training Weaknesses, Strength Training, and Building into the Season.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:56 hrs||1:10 hrs|
|3:26 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:56 hrs||1:10 hrs|
||3:26 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?