IRONMAN PAUSE MAINTENANCE PLAN // 6 WEEKS // INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED
Ryan FalkenrathAll plans by this Coach
IRONMAN PAUSE MAINTENANCE PLAN // 6 WEEKS // INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED athlete
This plan is intended to bridge the gap if your race was postponed, reschedule or TBD due to public health issues. Working on maintaining fitness, building some fitness and volume, and have you ready to jump back into your plan when you event kicks back in. Assumes you have had some volume already.
Please see our terms, definitions and sample workouts page for more insight to our plans.
Before starting the plan, you must be relatively fit, injury free and with no health concerns. Consult with your doctor before starting any training plan.
All run and bike workouts have been built within TrainingPeaks to be Garmin sync compatible.
All workouts have a PDF of the workout attached to save or print.
Questions? Visit www.SetThePaceTriathlon.com or email Ryan directly at email@example.com,
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?