Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
This 12-week 140.6 build to peak period training plan was designed for any age athlete.. Following this plan will prepare you for your 140.6 race by building exceptional aerobic fitness.
Weekly volume ranges from 16 to 19 hours with 14-hour. R&R weeks every third week to allow for recovery, adaptation and improved performance.
All cycling workouts are power based and can be done on a smart trainer or turbo with power meter. Long rides to be done outside with guidance of zones
This plan is simple to follow and is written in every day language as you can see by clicking on the PREVIEW. Suggestions are made throughout to guide you in making training and race planning decisions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.