Covid 19 Holistic 8 Week Bridge Base Plan for Ironman Including Dry land, Meditation & Strength
Heather Casey, CSCS, PN2All plans by this Coach
This 8 week plan was designed specifically for athletes wanting to bridge the training gap without losing fitness to Covid_19 closures. All strength sessions can safely be performed at home using resistance bands, body weight or dumbbells. All cycling and running are written with exportable structure for Zwift, Trainer Road, Wahoo Kickr etc.
Enjoy the diversity of having lots of strength, injury prevention, and yoga!
This plan also has mindfulness lessons and meditations! 🧘🏼♀️
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:22 hrs||1:50 hrs|
|1:29 hrs||0:35 hrs|
|4:21 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|0:35 hrs||0:35 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:22 hrs||1:50 hrs|
||1:29 hrs||0:35 hrs|
||4:21 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||0:35 hrs||0:35 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?