Nine Month "Competer" Long-Distance Training Plan Part Two: Weeks 13-24
Christopher BaggAll plans by this Coach
This plan follows on from our initial 12-week base period in preparing for a long-distance triathlon. Workouts intensify, and volume goes up.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:15 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|2:58 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|5:57 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|0:54 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:15 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||2:58 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||5:57 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||0:54 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?