Long Distance 20 weeks for hilly event (Nice)
Peter NaegeliAll plans by this Coach
20 weeks plan to prepare a long distance race with some climbing, typically France or Switzerland for instance. bike is based on power, but can be modified on request. run is based on pace or HR. Swim is easy moderate hard.... if you have any questions you may contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, will be happy to help.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:32 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|2:40 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|5:01 hrs||6:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:32 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||2:40 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||5:01 hrs||6:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?