9 Month Intermediate IRONMAN Training Plan
Phil JarvisAll plans by this Coach
This is a specifically designed and road tested Training Plan used by many busy Age Group Athletes over the last 5 years. It builds fitness, strength and Power when followed consistently with a periodised strength and conditioning plan to complete that IRONMAN Race!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:34 hrs||4:30 hrs|
|3:16 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|2:13 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|1:10 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|1:41 hrs||0:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:34 hrs||4:30 hrs|
||3:16 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||2:13 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||1:10 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:41 hrs||0:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?