Janosik Xtreme Triathlon 2021, 28 Week Plan - Starts Monday 22nd February
Doug StewartAll plans by this Coach
This is a bespoke plan for Janosik 2021, taking in to consideration the unique nature of this fantastic race.
Bespoke workouts tailored for the swim, bike and run, including consideration for the course profile, the elevation and the weather.
It is 28 weeks starting from Monday 22nd February, and follows a typical pattern of 2 build weeks followed by a recovery week. There is a 3 week taper period.
It has been designed by an IRONMAN Certified Coach, TrainingPeaks Level 2 Coach, who has completed multiple Xtri races, including the Celtman, Swissman and Swedeman Xtreme Triathlons.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?