BLOCK 03, IRONMAN® 140.6® Training plan based on TSS levels
Ironman Certified Coach Joel de Bem. With athletes in more than 18 countries around the world.All plans by this Coach
The commandos methodology system has been thought for more than a decade. And now, after years of studies and experiments with our athletes around the world, we are offering this method that will enhance every physical capacity to the extreme, without compromising your body and much less your time. You can access more information about our methodology through our ultimate guide provided by our IRONMAN certified coach Joel de Bem.
You will feel differentiated. You are not a number. You will be part of our legion. We are the link between your journey, towards your goal. We have athletes in more than 10 countries around the world.We also have several options of training plans for any stage of your training.
For any questions about our service, get in touch directly with our coach.
IRONMAN®, IRONMAN 70.3® and IRONMAN Triathlon® are registered trademarks of World Triathlon Corporation (WTC).
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?