Phil's Advanced IRONMAN® 140.6 (15~16 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 10 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Achieve your best ever race-fitness!
"The training elevated my confidence and performance, helping me achieve my dream and qualify for the IRONMAN World Championships" Steve Morten.
"I can’t tell you how much I’m enjoying the plan. It’s amazing to know what I’m doing weeks in advance!" Rachel Kjearsgaard, April 2018.
Read more >>
- Progress from 14:50 to 16:20 hrs of training per week
- Each week has 3 swims, 3 rides, 3-4 runs, 1 or 2 strength sessions and 1 day off
- Active recovery weeks are included
- Brick workouts, open water swims and regular fitness tests to track progress
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace
- Workouts compatible with Garmin, Zwift and more
- Screenshot of the first 2 weeks (JPG)
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our IRONMAN 140.6 Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:58 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|5:41 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|2:50 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|0:40 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:58 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||5:41 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||2:50 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:40 hrs||0:40 hrs|