Owain MatthewsAll plans by this Coach
My 16 week Long Course training program is designed for an intermediate to advanced age group athlete who has completed at least one half distance event and is looking to work towards an Iron Distance Performance Goal (time or position based).
You should be able to comfortable swim 2500m, cycle 2 hours and run 1 hour before beginning this training plan. The plan builds from 9-17 hours/ week and consists of 1-2 training sessions per day.
For additional fee you can gain access to me via email/ skype as your coach.
I hope you choose to access this plan and make a start to working towards your Long Course goal.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.