Scott IottAll plans by this Coach
This is a 14 week Build and Peak Ironman Training Plan. With this plan, the athlete will spend 12 weeks in a build phase developing race specific speed followed by a two week peak/taper phase leading into your A priority race.
This plan assumes that the athlete has spent signifiant time training in a Base phase. This plan will develop your race specific speed and get you fresh for your key season race. The weekly volume for this plan begins at 11 hours to a maximum of 16 hours per week. Each week includes 3 swims, 3 runs, and 3 bikes, with Monday being a rest day.
You can use a heart rate monitor, pace or power meter, or just train by perceived exertion with this plan. Attached to this plan is a document that details the training terms and definitions for your reference. Feel free to contact Scott Iott at email@example.com if you have any questions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?