Ironman Plan - 5mo (20wks) - Intermediate - Bike & Run= Heart Rate
Tyler Coquelin - Certified TrainingPeaks Lvl 2, Ironman, USAT, FIST Bike Fitter, Personal TrainerAll plans by this Coach
This is a 5-month Ironman plan that is specifically designed for the athlete that has some experience in endurance events in the past and knows a thing or two already. This plan is designed to get you faster and peak at the right time for your event. A typical week includes three swims, four bikes, and four runs. Athletes should plan on training 9-15 hours a week (peak week) and have a slight foundation already built up with endurance events/training.
What do you get in this plan?
• Email access to the author
• Training zones for each individual workout.
• Bike/run sessions fully up-loadable to compatible GPS devices and associated applications such as Garmin Connect, Trainer Road etc
• Periodized training plan that has been proven to achieve race results.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?