Ironman Plan - 5mo (20wks) - Advanced - Bike = Power & Run = Pace
Tyler Coquelin - Certified TrainingPeaks Lvl 2, Ironman, USAT, FIST Bike Fitter, Personal TrainerAll plans by this Coach
This is a 5-month Ironman plan that is specifically designed for an advanced level athlete looking to push themselves to get faster and peak at the right time for their event. A typical week includes three swims, four bikes, and four runs. Athletes should plan on training 10-16 hours (peak week) and already have a strong foundation in the sport or with endurance events/training.
What do you get in this plan?
• Email access to the author
• Training zones for each individual workout.
• Bike/run sessions fully up-loadable to compatible GPS devices and associated applications such as Garmin Connect, Trainer Road, etc...
• Periodized training plan that has been proven to achieve results.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:55 hrs||5:32 hrs|
|2:31 hrs||2:56 hrs|
|0:01 hrs||0:25 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:55 hrs||5:32 hrs|
||2:31 hrs||2:56 hrs|
||0:01 hrs||0:25 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?