Triathlete 100 Day Off Season Program [Conservative]
Tony RichAll plans by this Coach
This is a 100 day off season program for triathletes. Designed for long course triathletes but short course triathletes will also find it ideal.
The Off Season Program is designed with the following characteristics to help triathletes:
-Work on swim speed, stroke diversity, technique and other neglected swim mechanics.
-Build Functional Threshold Power and leg strength.
-Running aerobics and core system oxygen delivery.
-Time boxed off the bike running consistency
-Consistent volume and framework designed to cultivate habituation so the triathlete can remain consistent in the off season and position for the new season.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?