Hans LammersAll plans by this Coach
This 18 week program is for individuals looking to maximise their potential in the Iron Distance event. The program assumes some level fitness to start the program. The plan begins with 2 base building phases where two key components of triathlon- strength and endurance are the focus. While still building strength and endurance the second half of the plan moves into a more focussed iron-distance specific block of work. With consistency, dedication and trust in this program we believe it will hold you in good stead to achieve your Iron distance goal.
•We understand your weekly availability can change, so feel free to move your sessions around.
•If you miss a session don’t stress and don’t try to catch it up.
•After you have completed a session upload your data file. We also recommend that you fill in the brief session review fields as this allows you to track your perceived fatigue
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?