Phil's Beginner IRONMAN® 140.6 (5~14 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 44 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Achieve your best ever race-fitness!
"I would recommend Phil's plans to anyone!! They keep you focused on your training and are very well set out. Phil is always on hand for advice." Nigel Yeo, 2019
"Last year I couldn't run a mile without stopping and could only bike 10 miles. Using Phil's Beginner plan I just finished IM AZ. Your plan made it possible for me to finish."John McKenna.
Read more >>
- Progress from 5 to 14:15 hrs of training per week
- Each week includes 2 swims, 2 rides, 2-3 runs, 1 or 2 strength sessions and 1 day off
- Every 4th week is active recovery
- Brick workouts, open water swims and regular fitness tests to track progress
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our IRONMAN 140.6 Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:25 hrs||6:00 hrs|
|2:08 hrs||2:45 hrs|
|1:53 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|1:11 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:25 hrs||6:00 hrs|
||2:08 hrs||2:45 hrs|
||1:53 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||1:11 hrs||0:40 hrs|