Ed Beech Certified TrainingPeaks & British Triathlon Federation CoachAll plans by this Coach
Specialty Phase Training Plan
Athletes nearing the culmination of their ultra-distance training can now shift their focus to the fine-tuning of their abilities lumped together with distances & paces very much in line with their race-day demands.
Establishing base fitness paves the way for workloads that are heaped higher & higher during build training. With both forms of conditioning buttoned up, the intent is now to top off your fitness, uncover a high level of freshness and lock down your confidence over these final 8 weeks of training
Session Descriptions and Pre Activity Notes to guide you through the plan.
This Plan includes coach contact via email to answer any questions you may have regarding the plan as you progress through. Email's will be answered with 48 hours.
We are based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire within the UK, You can find out about the other services we offer at www.edbeech.com or send us a email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?