140.6 | Off-Season Full IRON Preparation
Dave JimenezAll plans by this Coach
This 8-Week program is specifically targeted at optimizing fitness throughout the off-season. It's a comprehensive program that includes establishing training zones, benchmarking, swim, bike, run, and strength training. Athletes also get email based support included with this program for them to gain clarity and get help throughout.
EVERY WORKOUT CAN BE EXPORTED TO YOUR GARMIN, TO TRAINER ROAD, ZWIFT, ETC. This increases the quality of the workouts and saves you time.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:28 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|4:10 hrs||3:30 hrs|
|1:44 hrs||2:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:28 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||4:10 hrs||3:30 hrs|
||1:44 hrs||2:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?