140.6 | Full IRON Base Phase - 12 Weeks
Dave JimenezAll plans by this Coach
This 12-Week 140.6 Full IRON Base Phase Plan is complete. The Base Phase is the first Phase of training. This plan includes benchmark testing to establish zones, downloadable swim, bike, run and strength workouts. It's comprehensive and also includes access to the coach for clarifying questions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:51 hrs||1:28 hrs|
|3:13 hrs||2:20 hrs|
|4:02 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|0:07 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|0:00 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:51 hrs||1:28 hrs|
||3:13 hrs||2:20 hrs|
||4:02 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||0:07 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||0:00 hrs||0:10 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?