Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
Gradually build your endurance, speed and confidence for race-day.
FREE Email Support, Rated 5.0/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (250+ Reviews)
"Excellent plan and super helpful email service. Honestly the best training plan I have ever used!" Ignacio Vilas Eguileta 2020
Read all reviews >>
Is This Plan For You?
To start you should be able to swim 2400m (with rests), ride 2:20 hrs and run 60 mins - not all on the same day.
Why Buy From Me?
- Flexible training with best-selling coach Phil Mosley (100k+ plans sold on TrainingPeaks)
- Access to coach via EMAIL or CHAT for help with your training
- Use your plan multiple times, updates included free
- Get personalized on-screen & audio workout instructions by syncing your plan to apps such as Zwift and Garmin
- Free Triathlon Strength and Conditioning Plan. Just share your email at checkout for exclusive access!
As Featured On:Coach Phil Mosley Video (2 mins):
Or Subscribe and Save!
For complete flexiblity, sign up as a MyProCoach Unlimited Athlete for UNLIMITED swaps between all of our 800+ training plans plus FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it/don't want it).
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?