Leif LundstrømAll plans by this Coach
the zones are 1-6 and description in each disciplin. Use your FTP, FTHP, CSS as calculator. These numbers are in zone 4.
Zones: and glossary
2 Aerob endurance.
5 Aerob Kap.
RBI: Rest between intervals RBS: Rest between sets.
ER: Endurance Run RS: Running strides (short acceleration 8595%)
TR: Tempo Run SSR: Steady state run
VM: Vo2 max AT: Anaerob Threshold
LTH: Laktat Threshol HS: Hill strides 4-6 %
HS sprint: acceleration til maks. last 30-40 meter
EM: Endurance Mile SS: Steady state 85-95 rpm
T: Tempo CR: Vo2 Max
OU: OverUnder interval zone 4-5 PI: Power interval Neuromuskulær
HC: High Cadence 100-120 Rpm. AT: Anaerob Threshold
KA: KraftAusdauer Zone 3. 50-65 rpm.
WU: Warm up CD: Cool down
KSS: Kick set BIS: Base interval set
PSS: Pace set LTS: Lactate set
VOS: VO2 max SPS: Swim pull set. (Pull buoy, håndplader)
AE: Aerob Kapacitet WUP: Progressive
SBA: Snorkel, buoy og ankelstrop
SA: Snorkel og ankel strop
S: Snorkel PB: Pull Buoy
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?